FEELING

What is the strongest feeling of all? Love? Hate? Joy? Fear? Pain? Pity? Agony?

It’s really confusing. Actually the most problematic thing is that whenever I try to decide the most powerful one I always get biased. Being biased, doesn’t mean that every time I vote for same specific feeling. In fact I get biased by the situation that’s happening all ‘round me and I become inclined to different feelings at different times.

Such as when I first saw ‘Casablanca’(1942) I found love is all around. I thought it is the most vivid feeling. Love feeds us all, takes care of us and make us breathe.

Again, when my best friend jumped out of four storied window, don’t know ‘bout her but all I felt was nothing but a sting of pain. This time my realization was that pain is the superior of all. This is the feeling that brings best creation out of us(as I wrote the best ever poem after the incident).

But all those time I was wrong. I was biased. This time I think I’m neutral. Actually now I’m drowning in one feeling and voting for supremacy of ‘nother feeling. So I think finally I’ve managed to get out from being a biased person. Through my veins the feeling that is running now is boiling agony.



The only relaxing vacation during this sem is knocking on the door. As usual like other departments we also wanted to add just two extra holidays. And here comes the problem. The ‘Hirak Raja’ of our class, the butcher teacher standing alone with his bloody axe to cut off the little link of holidays that is supposed to help the long distant students to reach their home and breathe some air of free holidays. We all the students, well, almost all, decided to do a mass bunk. Then comes another problem. This ‘Hirak Raja’ has already put few students in his ‘Jantar-Mantar’ and has done the complete brain-wash. So they’re standing with this fucking king and against us. And probably finally we all have to bow before this king and got no bunk. So there’s no emotion left on my mind except a volcano of agony.

But I realize it’s not agony the strongest one but the ‘Fear’. We actually discarding this mass bunk because we are afraid, afraid of that motherfucker ‘Hirak Raja’. It’s how strange that more than 40 students just suppress their wish for only of three. This how afraid we are. And we are not doing this by the feeling of love or hate or joy or pain or agony but by the fear. Really, this is the emotion that helps the predator to kills his prey though in fact if the prey be united and punch back in a minute predator would become prey.

But enough. I have had enough. I won’t give this fear to control my actions any more. Fear, it is the strong one not the things we are afraid of. So I gotta uproot this fear from my mind. After all I’d rather be a dead man in the necropolis of revolutionaries than be a king in the kingdom of slavery.


Now it’s your call...